RUSSIAN VENTURE CAPITAL ASSOCIATION
RUSSIAN VENTURE CAPITAL ASSOCIATION (RVCA) is the first professional organization uniting the representatives of venture capital and private equity funds in Russia.
RVCA’s mission is to contribute to PE&VC market’s formation and development in Russia, activation of innovative activity and rising competitiveness of real sector of the Russian economy.
RVCA’s goals are:
- to create a political and entrepreneurial environment favorable for investment activity in Russia;
- to represent RVCA’s interests in political and administrative agencies, in mass media, in financial and industrial circles in Russia and abroad;
- to provide informational support and to create communicative forums for Russian venture market players;
- to create the stratum of up-to-date experts qualified to work in venture capital funds and small innovative companies.
RVCA is an associate member of European Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (EVCA), a member of the Council of National Venture Capital Associations of Europe; it maintains direct contacts with all foreign venture capital associations.
The key projects:
- Russian Venture Fair (www.rvf.ru) – a largest-scale international event in Russian PE&VC industry, a contact area for professional investors and owners and managers of Russian companies seeking venture capital for their businesses.
- “Venture Russia” Internet portal (www.allventure.ru) – an informational and analytical resource targeted at integrate, efficient, and unbiased interpretation of informational picture of PE&VC market in the country and abroad.
- Annual analytical Russian Private Equity Market reviews, informational and tutorial publications (including in translation from English) which contribute to improving entrepreneurial culture of Russian managers.
For more information, please visit www.rvca.ru.